When I retired, one of my bucket list items was to learn to draw. I have been taking lessons and definitely consider myself a beginner. I thought it would be a great hobby for boating because it doesn't take up much room for supplies and I can draw some of the scenes on our trip. Disclaimer - these are the artists renderings...it's as the artist sees it! As the trip goes on I will add more sketches.
The Captain in the Erie Canal
Loon in Balsam Lake
Locks at Thorah
Who needs a stern anchor when you have trees?
At Gloucester Pool.
Captain's Choice anchored at Echo Bay.
Our dinghy at shore.
Lily pads, flower and dragonflies at Artist Lake.
Pointe au Baril Lighthouse.
look great!!! Love the loon! Reminds me of childhood boat trips and the Opinicon!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat sketches, Karen! I could see Mark sitting still long enough for you to draw him, but can't believe the loon stood still that long. Lol!
ReplyDelete